Below please find several tips for a successful real estate photo shoot. We highly recommend that the agent arrive at the property 15 minutes before his or her scheduled appointment to verify that the home is photo ready. If you have any further questions about preparing the property for the shoot, please contact us.
- Cars need to be in the garage with doors closed.
- No cars parked in driveway or front of the house.
- Clean and sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Hide trash cans, lawn and garden tools, etc..
- Mow the yard and remove all lawn debris.
- Disconnect and hide lawn hoses, if possible.
- Remove all hanging ornaments and home security signs.
- Trim bushes, trees and plants to allow a clear view of the property.
- Enhance curb appeal with landscaping and/or flowers.
- Put patio umbrellas up and remove BBQ grill covers.
- Clean swimming pool and put away cleaning equipment.
- Close all windows and lower blinds to the same height.
- Turn on all interior lights and replace all non-working bulbs.
- Lower blinds and keep them open.
- If the windows have curtains, open them.
- Vacuum carpets and clean tile/wood floors.
- Fluff and straighten pillows on sofas and chairs.
- Turn off televisions and ceiling fans.
- Unplug and hide all non-essential electrical cords, if possible.
- Confirm all windows and mirrors are clean and streak free.
- Make sure beds are made and are clean.
- Turn on or light the fireplace if possible.
- Close toilet lids and fold all towels in bathrooms.
- Close shower door or curtain.
- Clean off counter tops in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Place a bowl of fruit on the kitchen table or counter to add color.
- Make sure dining room table and chairs are clean and straight.
- Set the dining table (if you have matching dishes)
- Remove any clutter from exterior of refrigerator.
- De-clutter the home by removing cleaning supplies, magazines, children’s toys, etc.
- Ensure pets are secured
We are eager to discuss your photography project. Contact us and we
will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for getting in touch.
We will reply to you within 24 hours.